miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2011

If it means a lot to you.

And hey darling, 
I hope you're good tonight. 
And I know you don't feel right when I'm leaving. 
Yeah, I want it but no, I don't need it. 
Tell me something sweet to get me by, 
'Cause I can't come back home till they're singing

La, la la la, la la la, 
Till everyone is singing

If you can wait till I get home, 
Then I swear to you that we can make this last. 
(La la la) 
If you can wait till I get home, 
Then I swear come tomorrow, this will all be in our past. 
Well it might be for the best.


And hey sweetie, 
Well I need you here tonight, 
And I know that you don't wanna be leaving me
Yeah, you want it, but I can't help it. 
I just feel complete when you're by my side, 
But I know you can't come home till they're singing

La, la la la, la la la, 
Till everyone is singing. 
La, la la la, la la la.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario